Data Analytics to Help Answer the "Big Questions"
- Identify and prioritize the questions.
- Develop the models & predictive analytics to be applied: detect patterns, monitor risk trends conduct co-relations, build models, develop action plans.
- Demonstrate return on investment.
- Collect & cleanse relevant data sets: ensure data integration & consolidation from disparate sources, de-duplication of records, data enrichment through primary and secondary research.
- Developing the technology stack: design & implementation of enterprise big data warehouse and its infrastructure, etc.
- We build real-time, data-driven actionable dashboards and data visualization tools.
Organizations with strong analytics capabilities are two times for likely to be top financial performers among peers, three times more likely to make decisions faster and five times more likely to be effective at executive decisions. Read more about how Guilford Group is solving analytics problems for organizations in very big ways: